Monday, December 10, 2012

~Retro Housewife Monday~ Thanks!

Week3: Thank you's

This week I am bringing thank you back. I am a fan of thank you cards, in any form, e-cards, Facebook, and paper, yes people paper! I wish I sent more people thank you cards, and just cards in general, and I wished more people did also. There is something about seeing a pretty envelope with your name handwritten on it, and a pretty card with any sentiment in it, that warms my heart. So I am challenging myself to send a handmade card every week to someone in my life for some reason for 3 months, and I challenge you to send some paper cuteness in the mail to someone that isn't a bill this month, and no Christmas cards don't count, but maybe if you made them ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!

    I decided a while back that I was going to try very hard to send out birthday cards every year. I fail regularly, but the intent is there...

    Here is where I wrote about my birthday box
    http://www.sowderingabout.com/2011/10/my-birthday-box.html

    ReplyDelete