Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 was all around a wonderful year for myself and my family. I started 2012 with a little bitty baby, a 3 year old struggling with communication, and a 5 year old having a hard time in kindergarten. My mom was living with us, and as much as I loved having her the two Sagittariuses (mom and husband) were starting to bump heads. She moved out in March to the L.A area and almost immediately fell in love with an old friend,  she had been looking for a true connection for ummm...lets just say a long time, and I am beyond happy for her! My Sister started a blog  early in the year which has blossomed and grown into a hugely successful passion for her, I cant say enough how proud of her I am, and how amazing she truly is! My husband after working at one store for almost 5 years switched to a new store, where he is much happier. We also celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year, and got spoiled with a trip to Las Vegas! We took a week long road trip vacation to California which was so much fun and a wonderful family experience! Also this past summer I met my little brother who is now permanently living with my Dad and Step mom, which is the best thing for everyone, and I am so happy to have him back with us! My dear friend and her husband started the long and still ongoing process of divorce, this year has been very enlightening for her and she has made a huge transformation, and I am so proud of her!I ended this year with a busy busy toddler a 4 year old exploding with new words, and a 6 year old loving Kindergarten the second time around; I end this post and year with lots of optimism for the new year ahead, as well as gratefulness for the wonderful year behind me. Wishing all of you a happy New year and an awesome 2013!

1 comment: