Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer......Ugh

I have a serious Love/Hate relationship with summer.

I live in the Seattle area, if you have ever lived here you know the only sunny and dry days we see are in the maybe 2 months of summer we get. With that being said it gets quite humid here and so when it does get hot i feel like I'm suffocating, and no why would we have ac we only have a 2 month summer.

Also since my kids started school summer means summer break which means entertaining children a lot more hours out of the day. Some days i want to rip my fucking hair out and curl up in a ball rocking back and forth. Other days I have a blast with my kids they listened really well, they didn't fight a lot, my husband got home early, etc.

I feel like once the weather actually gets the memo supposedly sent to it 2 weeks ago, it will get sunny and warm and I can lock my kids outside.

How do you like summer?



















Robert giving summer a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment