Monday, June 4, 2012

Introducing.....THE Boys

SO that everyone will know who I am talking about I thought I would introduce the fellas in my life.

                                                                Bob:Husband

I love him, he is literally the best father in his age group I know or have ever met. He gets home from work and starts wrestling, playing, talking, and just engaging with his kids. We have been together since I was 14 and he was 15, in those years we have both changed and grown so much, and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.













Robert:Oldest

This is the sweet boy, who loves to be inside and also loves anything and everything monsters and zombies. He is very high functioning autistic, and does on a daily basis talk my ear off.













                                                                Asher:Middle

The coolest child ever. He doesn't talk very well, because he has Apraxia so saying consonants is very difficult for him. He is super physical, funny, sweet, and he breaks everything. He will go anywhere and do anything I want such an easy kiddo.















Jaxsen:Baby

Um..yea right now you just saw his picture and know that when I say he is the cutest baby to ever live you completely agree. He is so much fun every member of the family enjoys him so much. He is only 8 months old but we can expect great things from this one.














The Boys




No comments:

Post a Comment