Friday, June 1, 2012

Stay at home bitch:defined

Stay at home bitch ~n:
1. traditional housewife
2. young, stylish, stay at home mom
3. tattooed, pierced, rockin mom
4. add your name here 

Lets start by saying hey hello and hows it goin.

I'm not your traditional housewife, but i do do all those traditional chores, cook those traditional meals, and raise my kids with traditional values....with a twist.

 I am Ashley. I am 24 years young and a mother to 3 boys. I am a wife, daughter, sister, and friend. I have tattoos, my house is usually messy, my kids are usually naked if not they are wearing something with skulls on it. I love to cook and hate to clean, I love organization, but relish in chaos, My family eats healthy, but i spoil my kids with sweets, holidays are another reason to change all my decor, dress up with the kids, and do crafts all day long. I love having fun and letting my kids have fun on a daily basis.

 I started to blog because I don't meet a lot of other moms where I live who live the way I do. I don't drive a minivan, I do drive a lifted Jeep. I don't where mom jeans and t-shirts, I do wear tight dresses and high heels. I have never been divorced, I do have an amazing marriage with an amazing man, and we have a lot more sex then most married couples. You could say my life is perfect because in my eyes it is.

By now your like "sheesh so why are you blogging you perfect bitch?"

I want more people to start living happy lives the way they want and not the way society tells them to. I want more young moms to stand up and shout "I had a baby young but I love it and wouldn't change it". I want less marriages falling apart because you are trying to hard to be perfect. I want to give the world a candid look into a non traditional way to live a traditional life.

I am a stay at home bitch....are you?


2 comments:

  1. Love this post, so true!! You are an amazing mommy!!!


    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    Fashion Addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! you sound like an awesome and fun mom! hopefully when i become one myself someday i'll be fun too!

    ReplyDelete