Friday, August 23, 2013

Almost Back to School

Well the seasons will be changing soon and with that school will be starting. It is kind of bitter sweet, I love the spontaneity of summer, the ability to go anywhere anytime, the schedule less bliss that is waking up at 11 am and laying around til 2pm. I also love the fall, the smells, the changing colors, and the excitement of the impending holiday season. Back to school this year is going to be both exciting and nerve wracking, I will have a 1st grader and a kindergartner, I will be buying school supplies for 2 kids this year, I will be dealing with twice the homework, twice the events, and twice the craziness. This will be quite the experience, but I'm heading towards it with excitement and hoping all things will work out.
First day of School last year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment