Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bow-Ties..... I'm Obsessed!

              I am so and I do mean SO obsessed with bow ties! 
 Same bowtie.....                                                                                                         ......used differently


I love them, I love when my boys wear them, I love them on other little boys, they are awesome and are making a comeback! I buy them wherever I see them, but I also have a lot custom made for holidays and events. You can make your own, I found this great tutorial on Pinterest, or if you are like me, and sewing is not your thing, I have bow-tie                                                lady you can check out her Facebook
         page here. I have about 20 now and 
       I keep getting more and more! 


          What are you Obsessed with?

1 comment: