Saturday, July 7, 2012

Laugh a little..



I have so much fun with my kids. If I could just have fun with them all day everyday and ignore the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and all the other miscelleneous stuff that gets tossed in, my life would be perfect. Children are Amazing. They are so real, they tell it like it is, act how they feel, and want little more than to have an awesome time all the time. It is a mystery how some parents can't see this, some parents don't take joy from spending time with their children, they are always worried about how the house looks, how people see them, the next impressive thing they can do. Parents get caught up in it all and just forget to have a little laugh with the precious beings in their lives. I hope some read this and decide to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment