Wednesday, August 8, 2012

California...an amazing trip part 1

My family and I don't vacation that often having 3 kids is part of that but also we usually never have the funds to go on Vacation more than just a camping trip to the mountains. We decided to head to sunny California for a week to visit my sister and mom. We drove from the Seattle area to Northern California a 15 hour drive, with the kids it was so much easier on them to drive at night while they slept. We arrived in Prundale CA on Sunday July 29 around 4pm we got settled in and let the kids run and play, since they had been cooped up in a car for so long. We were staying with my mom's boyfriend who has a big ranch and a great house. We relaxed Sunday and Monday we had a big BBQ full of fun and riding horses! It was so great seeing my family having a wonderful time and trying something they had never done before. My Husband was a natural and my son Robert thoroughly enjoyed being a cowboy and riding the horses several times. I have ridden before and loved doing it again I took full advantage and rode 3 out of 4 of the horses!! Asher was not impressed and had a really hard time the whole week we were in California. Stay Tuned for Parts 2 and 3!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I love reading your blogs sister!


    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    Fashion Addict

    ReplyDelete